Monday, May 13, 2013

IRS Targeted Americans Who Distrusted This Government? Say it isn't so!

What's so surprising about all this reporting is not that the IRS did it.

Really, it isn't.

What's surprising is that the main stream media is reporting it and the IRS supposedly "apologized" for doing it. What is the real game here? Maybe they know that current reporting on Benghazi is so devastating to the Obama dictatorship....uh, I mean Regime, they will give up, and allow to be reported, their Gestapo-like tactics at the IRS to distract from it? Afterall, no brave Americans died defending their country, while being refused help, at the IRS. I think, if I was a democrat, I would instead choose that the press pay attention to the IRS' boot on the neck of conservative groups, too.

After all, if I'm a "low-information" (LI) democrat, I sure wouldn't want to take my head out of the sand long enough see how my party disregards and treats brave Americans in harms way and under fire. Democrats, as a rule, dislike the military and discount their effectiveness in urgent situations. As an LI democrat, I wouldn't want to see that the people I reflexively vote for are incompetent and uncaring of fellow Americans. No, I wouldn't want to see that at all. You can't force me to believe it, no matter how much truth is in the media everywhere that supports that fact.

So, we have an IRS scandal brewing. Ho hum. This is nothing but confirmation of the tactics of entitled and unsupervised schoolyard children and the left. Why so surprised? Does the sun rise in the east? Yes, to people whose eyes are open it is as obvious as that. The obvious cure here is to never vote for another republican (there are a few) or democrat leftist (most, if not all) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment